- More effective against a wide variety of vandal marking materials than any single solvent.
- Quickly removes the most stubborn marks and stains including spray paint, ballpoint pen, felt marker, pencil, lipstick, inks, adhesives, crayon, etc.
- Works quickly. Reduces the frequency of repainting, refinishing, and reupholstering (vinyl). All but eliminates the need for expensive and erosive sandblasting.
- Handy aerosol form is easy to use. Simply spray and wipe. No mixing, measuring, or waste. Saves time and labor.
- Will not affect brick, ceramic, glass, concrete, metal, vinyl, Formica, and many other surfaces within normal contact times. Test for damage before using on plastics and paints.
- 50 State Compliant
SDS (Safety Data Sheet) for safety information.
Great Cleaner for the Most Difficult Problems
Posted by H L Dunagan on Dec 16th 2016
I have been using Erase in my business since the mid 1990's and find it to be the most effective cleaner for removing glue, ink, grime, smoke, crayon, paint and almost anything else you can run across. I've tried other cleaners and they just don't cut it. The chemical basis of Erase allows it to evaporate quickly and it doesn't leave an oily or other chemical stain behind, at least on the items we have used it on.