DZ-7 is a neutral, quaternary ammonium chloride, hospital-grade detergent/disinfectant, and is a member of the Zep GreenLink line of Environmentally Preferred Products (EPP). It effectively cleans and disinfects surfaces and will not damage floor finishes. It controls a broad spectrum of bacteria, fungi, and viruses, including HIV, on environmental surfaces at a mixture of 4 ounces per gallon of water.
- Bactericidal - Kills a broad spectrum of both Gram-negative & Gram-positive organisms including Staphyloccus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis, MRSA, E. coli, Listeria monocytoge
- Virucidal - Is effective against many viruses including: HIV-1, HIV-2, Hepatitis B & C, Herpes Types 1 & 2, Influenza A2, Rotavirus, Feline Leukemia, and Canine Distemper
- Fungicidal & Mildewstat - Kills Athlete’s Foot fungus and controls mildew on hard non-porous surfaces
- Neutral pH Cleaner - An effective cleaner & deodorizer that is mild enough to be used on floor finishes. Quickly penetrates and removes blood, excreta, as well as other organic matter
- Environmentally Preferable - This product is formulated without phosphates, butyl, or APE surfactants and all the detergents and emulsifiers are completely biodegradable
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!