Special purpose adhesive spray designed for use in the upholstery, bedding and furniture industries. The unique webbing spray pattern gives an instant grab while remaining repositionable. Once dry, the foam is bonded to the other surface. Provides a much greater tack than mist adhesive sprays. Dri-Web will not stain or soak through fabrics.
Item# 1975 Aerosol Can Net Wt. 12 oz. (340 grams) Case Pack:12
- Ideal for all foam bonding applications.
- Instant grab • Repositionable
- Clear • Non-staining
- Web spray pattern
- Foam to Foam
- Foam to Fabric
- Foam to Wood
- Foam to Paper
- Does not contain vinyl acetate or other toxic adhesives.
- Product is stable and non-reactive under normal conditions of use, storage and transport.
- Meets the exception requirements for shipping as a limited quantity.
Shake can well before using. Hold can 6 to 8 inches from surface. Use a sweeping motion when spraying. Apply a light coat to both sides of materials to be bonded. Press surfaces together. Remains repositionable for serveral minutes. To avoid clogging, after use turn can upside down and spray until a clean stream of air flows.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!